1. Get regular exercise, at least 3 days a week.
2. Eat healthy-well balanced meals rich with micro-nutrients, omega-3s, low in unnecessary carbs and fats.
3.Spend time with friends, family, and loved ones. If you haven’t heard from someone in a while and you miss them reach out.
4. Engage in activities that are meaningful, challenging, and important to you. Do them because of you and your values, not for someone else.
5. Get a healthy amount of sleep.
6. Rest, and relax regularly. Daily. You deserve breaks!
7. Engage in positive self-talk. You’re a good person, you’re doing your best and learning how to do better.
8. Spend time in nature.
9.Practice Gratitude. An easy method to do this is spend 15 minutes, once a week, writing down a list of everything you are genuinely grateful for. Over the course of 3 months, (3 hours over 3 months really) you’ll notice more connection to gratitude.
10. Practice living in the moment. Remember, with modern technology we cannot change the past, the future is indeterminate, the only experience we have, is what is happening in the here and now.